What is the degree validation diploma from WADE?
The World Association for Distance Education (WADE) is interested in assisting individuals to validate their degrees, validate their diplomas and recognize earned credits on an international scale. To this end we have prepared a degree validation procedure that will certify the credit and degree equivalency of any diploma or certification earned at any of the WADE accredited institutions. This degree validation diploma will also endorse the external quality review of the degree, institution and program of study.
The World Association for Distance Education considers this degree validation diploma service to be an important and constructive process to facilitate the acceptance of the degrees and credits earned from our accredited institutions.
Note that accreditation is a voluntary and non governmental process. No accreditation in the world can provide automatic acceptance and degree validation of the credits earned at other institutions, nor does it guarantee the acceptance of graduates by employers. Acceptance of students or graduates is always the prerogative of the receiving institution or employer.
What are the benefits of the degree validation diploma?
You will receive an official degree validation diploma issued by the World Association for Distance Education that will state the following information:
- You full name.
- Verification of the diploma and specialization earned.
- Verification of the total credits corresponding to this diploma and specialization.
- Verification of the credits composition in hours of study.
- Certification of the credits equivalency to the US Semester credits system.
- Assurance that the awarding institution is meeting the WADE education quality standards.
- Recommendation for the global acceptance of the degrees and credits by employers, professional associations, other institutions, colleges or universities.
Who may obtain a degree validation diploma from WADE?
The World Association for Distance Education may validate degrees and diplomas from the following educational providers:
1. WADE Accredited Institutions:
The degree validation diploma may exclusively be issued to students who have completed a program of study in any of the WADE accredited institution while the accreditation status remains valid. If your school is not included in the list, you may recommend them to consider getting the Education Quality Accreditation Commission accreditation.
2. Institutions holding an WADE equivalent Accreditation.
This accreditation equivalency will be determined by the Education Quality Accreditation Commission after the application for a degree validation diploma is submitted by a graduate of such institution of education.
How to order a degree validation diploma from WADE?
Download and fill out the WADE Validation Order Form.
2. Attach a copy of the diploma and transcript to validate.
3. Pay the validation fee of $250. There are no refunds of this fee.
For any additional information concerning this procedure contact the WADE Secretary. email@example.com
Click to download WADE Validation Order Form.